Welcome to the community
Simply ask, learn and share
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

posted by teebox | 5 months ago
Re: Why are only four of my five digit meter reading showing on my account?

Have been in Spain since Jan1 and Lockdown since March 13,SP have ignored this information I have provided.My neighbour is in 12 week isolation,so no meter readings.SP have increased my monthly D/D payments to 179,creating a large surplus as the actual usage is minimal.Have ignored emails and are not answering phones today.My MP is aware of my situation and has been very helpful.Do not know when I shall be able to return to UK,car traveller,all mu own arrangements.

Just shows you what a service orientated company,SP are.

Highlighted

posted by Davc | 5 months ago

@teebox   That is a tricky one, send an email to SP explaining that the property is unoccupied and suggest what you estimate your meter reading should be base on the last true reading and how long you have been absent.  ( OR you could just put in a reading online which is your best estimate of the situation) 

contactus@scottishpower.com

Highlighted

@teebox   Another thought, your neighbour who is in 12 weeks isolation would risk no virus exposure by visting an empty property.  Just an idea.

Highlighted

posted by eryken-222 | 5 months ago

Why cant you,Scottish Power make things easy for people to read their bills and easy to pay.My meter has only one line of numbers and when i try to put in an reading day and night numbers want read.I cant read my meter right and this has been going on for over a year you will just have to estimate my bill and if you continue to make it awkward i will change power companies.

Highlighted

@eryken-222. Your meter probably has a button. One press gives day reading next press gives night reading and third press gives combined total.