Welcome to the community
Simply ask, learn and share
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why are support returned as "Undeliverable" is Spanish?

posted by ItsRKM | 3 years ago
2 comments

posted by ItsRKM | 3 years ago
Re: Why are support returned as "Undeliverable" is Spanish?
OK, I have a problem with my bill, its for 3 weeks, but its meant to be for 3 months.

So emailed 'contactus@scottishpower.com' to complain, this being the support address provided on Scottish Power website, and got a response with the subject "No se puede entregar:" which seems to be Spanish for "Undeliverable".
I then decided to open a Chat session on the SP website to query the bill, only to get a message that "Chat is unavailable at this time". It was only half past eight in the evening and the web site says chat is available 8am - 10pm Mon - Fri.
Are these people completely unaccountable?

posted by Jonnel | 3 years ago
Re: Why are support returned as "Undeliverable" is Spanish?

Scottish Power is owned by Iberdrola, which is a Spanish firm. I'm guessing your e-mail has been corrupted in transmission somehow and cannot be delivered by their server so has pinged back as undeliverable.

Webchat is often unavailable. The 'unavailable' message pops up when the on-duty ops have too many in their queue for the system to accept the wait. You just have to keep trying, though as you get closer to 10pm the liklihood of being connected diminishes.