Welcome to the community
Simply ask, learn and share
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

posted by Davc | A year ago
Re: Will the EON Smart Meter work with SP

@13cynthiarhys25   The answer is simple, go to your meter and press its buttons to take a reading, then send the reading to SP. 

posted by shiroma | A year ago

I have an eon smart meter andreader and  found it will give me the readings even though I am now with scottish power. When I switched it went blank,  but activated again from zero when Scottish power took over. I hope this helps.

posted by JohnOYork | 2 weeks ago
I have a similar query, but there seems no way to actually get HELP here, just another list of FAQs that don't tell me what I want to know. I moved from Eon to Scottish Power about a year ago, and have just signed up to a new tariff for the next 15 months. However, now that the costs have almost doubled I am concerned and need to know that the details being taken from my Eon Meter are correct - ie, is it compatible with the Scottish power System?
£137 a month for a small rented Bungalow when we are only Retired Pensioners seems astronomical and will be hard to keep up with. Where can I get an answer of this?

posted by DavC1 | 2 weeks ago

@JohnOYork   Ring 0800 027 0072 and ask if your readings are being taken automatically.  If not you will get estimated bills and you should send a genuine reading to SP as soon as possible.