Simply ask, learn and share
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong house number on the billing address

posted by Nati | 2 years ago

Hello,

I just got letters in the post from Scotish Power. I am a new client and I'm in the process of getting an account with SP. The house number on the billing address and the corespondence address is wrong. I was able to change the corespondence but I'm not allowed to make any alterations to the billing one.  They have us on 21 and we live at 22.

How do I get in touch to tell them that one of the numbers is wrong?

Thank you

10 comments

posted by Davc | 2 years ago
Re: Wrong house number on the billing address
Ring them and tell them your address 0800 027 0073

posted by AndyM | 2 years ago

I have a similar problem. Rang the Helpline but this seems to have caused complete administrative confusion.

I've been kept hanging on the line but gave up after 20 minutes. I don't know if the problem's been sorted with the correct address/supply information that I gave.

posted by Murat | A year ago

There is a problem on your bill. my falat addres  is different on the bill 

This case caused a problem in order to open a bank account on a bank. They dont accept the address shown on the bill.

I think your billing automation there was a small bug because I check my address information in your system is true.

I need a bill with proper addres information as soon as possible.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,

Murat

posted by Davc | A year ago

@Murat   Unfortunately we can't help you in the Community because we have no access to individual accounts, and also SP do not always take action or read the comments on here.

You will have to ccontact customer services and ask them to make the changes you need. The phone number is 0800 027 0072.

posted by carrigbaun | A year ago

my supply address is wrong you keep going back to my old one could some one phone me

posted by Davc | A year ago

@carrigbaun   Please see the reply immediately above your message.

posted by panjaj | 7 months ago
There is no address that I can see on the bill .I need the address to prove the proof of address. Please help. Thanks

posted by jonyperkins | 2 months ago
Waste of time

posted by jonyperkins | 2 months ago

I have tried to change my address it seems Scottish Power cant do this, not what you would expect from a large company.