Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

posted by Davc | 5 months ago
Re: apply for warm home discount for 2019
Hi. The phone number is 0800 027 0072

posted by mikey64 | 4 months ago

why did i not get my whd last year? are scottish power scamming.. seriously peeved. they gave me a ref no. when i applied. igot it the previous year. if they dont have an anwer when i phone them they can shove being my suplier

posted by padrepio | 4 months ago
I would like to reapply for warm home discount for when it next due

posted by Davc | 4 months ago

This years WHD is closed now, the 2019/20 will open for applications probably around October 2019.  You have to apply each year, it does not work automatically if you had it last year. 

posted by bluenose | 3 months ago

I would like to apply for the warm home discount what do I have to do

posted by Davc | 3 months ago
Hi bluenose. You need to wait until they start application probably October. Then you apply on line. You have to make a new application each year. Good luck

posted by Magicalnomes | A month ago

I am too slightly concerned as I am reading a lot of feedback on the internet, that Scottish power are making it difficult to apply for the warm home discount, this is one of the questions I repetedly asked the sales person as I wouldn't be able to heat my house properly in the winter without it. So yes I am just wondering how I can apply for this winter please. Many Thanks 

posted by Davc | A month ago

@Magicalnomes   Hi, This link explains the WHD

https://community.scottishpower.co.uk/t5/Extra-Help/Warm-Home-Discount-Scheme/ta-p/14

And this is the link for applications

https://www.scottishpower.co.uk/whd.process?execution=e2s1

Highlighted

posted by whiteowl | A month ago

It's open early this year.    Hope people know this. If you are in the broader group as it usually first come, i  wonder if they will close this earlier when they reach their  quota.

posted by whiteowl | A month ago

Bit confused. Ihave just applied for this years whd and it was summited and i recieved an email confirming this.But it says it is for 2018/2019 and will be paid by march 2019.  Surly it should be 2019/2020 have theysent out the wrong email or is there another explaination. I have looked on my last year email and it has diferent  reference number on  it  so ihope it has gone through Any thoughts. As i said in above reply i thought it was out early this year.