Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

posted by Mary | 4 weeks ago
Re: apply for warm home discount for 2019
thank you

posted by Davc | 4 weeks ago
@Mary. Yes you have to apply fresh each year. See the links given in previous messages.

posted by Mary | 3 weeks ago

@Mary wrote:
Thank you I have already applied to you for Warm home discount 

posted by Uho1 | 3 weeks ago

HAD A TEXT FROM COMPANY TO REAPPLY FOR WARM HOME DISCOUNT THIS YEAR . TEXT RECEIVED ON 20/09/19. ONLY CHANGE IN  CIRCUMSTANCE I AM NOW 64 YEARS OLD                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           THANK YOU                                                                                                                                               ELECTRICITY ACCOUNT NUMBER 059082300050.

posted by Davc | 3 weeks ago
We cannot apply for you. Use the application link which has been given earlier in this Community topic. You have to apply separately each year, hope you are successful.

posted by Mary | 3 weeks ago

I would like to reapply for my Warm home discount this year please .I'm a pensioner with a disibility and claim PIP 

My account number is :    16035057122 

Can you please Email me back let me know if thats ok.

Regards

Mary Couling

posted by Davc | 3 weeks ago

@Mary    Sorry to keep saying this but you must make your own application each year. Click here:

https://www.scottishpower.co.uk/whd.process?execution=e1s1

posted by fitzy | A week ago

i WANT TO APPLY FOR A WARM HOME DICOUNT I AM ON UNIVERSAL CREDIT

**Mod note** Personal address removed for security measures

Highlighted

posted by Davc | A week ago

@fitzy   Apply on the weblink in the message just above your message. We can’t apply for you. 

posted by kevinmoore | 5 days ago

i wish to apply for the warm homr discount2019/2020