Simply ask, learn and share
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

posted by pope107 | 6 months ago
Re: apply for warm home discount for 2019

i have not recieved  my £140 for last year yet or this  year  even though i was aproved  been in touch with offgem  they tell me it  is down  to scottish power  to resolve , i have applied for next year had my  code number as with past 2 yrs i do not know what else to do  any ideas please !!!!????....

Highlighted

posted by pope107 | 6 months ago
go to google apply for home warm discount 2020 pick Scottish power
Highlighted

posted by Davc | 6 months ago

@pope107   Very unusual if you had an email and reference number and did not get a payment. It is just possible it was slipped in as a credit on one of your bills in the last year, if there is nothing there at all tell SP customer services. 

Highlighted

posted by Mary | 6 months ago

I have allready applied for mine.

Highlighted

posted by janzer | 6 months ago

my mother received her letter in october informing her she has been awarded the wad again, usually applied in october to her account, but so far has not received it, anyone else in same position

Highlighted

posted by Sjb53 | 4 months ago
I've applied already when do I get confirmation
Highlighted

posted by whiteowl | 4 months ago

@Sjb53  You should have received an email after your application with a ref no. this was your confimation. They have paid me in Jan. It will be on your elec bill as a credit. If not phone SP.

Highlighted

posted by Mijdiane | 4 weeks ago
Did you get this number you asked for if so could you let me have it please.
Highlighted

posted by Davc | 3 weeks ago

@Mijdiane   The number referred to was given on your confirming email and only works with your account, it is no use asking other people what the number is.

If you did not get an email with this reference number it means your application failed for some reason.

Highlighted

posted by kali19915 | 3 weeks ago
I applied for a warm home scheme for the 150 to be put on my meter back in October and got a email that I was accepted I then changed my electric over to yourself and they said because I was already accepted for it it would automatically get put on to my electric with sse but I have still had no payments made to me for the 150 on my meter