Welcome to the community
Simply ask, learn and share
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

apply for warm home discount for 2019

posted by mazi | 5 months ago

Hi, Can anyone tell me when applying for the warm home discount for the discount next year will be open to apply? I am on a very low income and had it the year before last but missed the deadline last year and have struggled with the last 2 bills and also where I would find the application on the site?

Thank you

105 comments

posted by Deb | 5 months ago
Re: apply for warm home discount for 2019

I would like to know too as icant seem to find out on line. I want to apply due to low income and medical conditions that meet the requirements. I applied last year but didnt get it and want to apply this year with the hope of getting it as my situation has got worse.

posted by ewelinka22kr | 5 months ago

posted by Chadite | 5 months ago
Go to this link, it should tell you all you need to know.
https://selectra.co.uk/utilities/scottish-power/warm-home-discount

posted by mazi | 4 months ago
Thank you Chadite Smiley Happy

posted by L | 3 months ago
I am really fed up with Scottish Power. I have sent three emails this past week asking if I need to apply for WHD as I was with them last year and had it due to being on ESA. My situation is the same but it is not clear from my reference number whether I am one who needs to reapply or not. Scottish Power tell you not to dally about it but then they don't answer your emails and I cannot afford to phone. I have no choice but to dally because they aren't replying! Does anybody know how to get a reply from them as I am at the end of my tether and seriously worried because I am on my own with illness and no family and no friends who can help me financially or with space to keep warm in winter.

posted by Davc | 3 months ago

Hi, don’t worry about the cost of phoning SP it is a free phone number 0800 027 0072. 

posted by whiteowl | 2 months ago

The warm front discount is now open for 2018/2019.

posted by whiteowl | 2 months ago

Opps, meant to say warm home discount, warm front discount another topic. 

Highlighted

Top answer

posted by  Chrisb | 2 months ago

Hi

Warmhome Discount Applications are open and can be found  here