Welcome to the community
Simply ask, learn and share
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

posted by IsabelHeaney | 12 months ago
Re: apply for warm home discount for 2019

Hi, I would like to apply for  warm home discount email address is iheaney@hotmail.co.uk 

Regards Isabel Heaney

posted by Davc | 12 months ago

Hi Isobel. See Chrisb’s Post above and apply with the link he gave. No use telling us your email, we are all customers here.  

@IsabelHeaney wrote:

Hi, I would like to apply for  warm home discount email address is iheaney@hotmail.co.uk 

Regards Isabel Heaney

posted by David56 | 12 months ago
Thanks Chrisb ,
Would have liked to have received the email I was promised by SP but she did give me End of August .
Link is good. like soo many others was kicked after the reshuffle by Parliament last year never got it no email Nothing ,
Reapplying this Year

posted by L | 12 months ago

Hi~

Thanks for the replies but this does not help me at all because in addition to phone costs, I have various health issues which mean I can't use a phone which SP know about and said they would use email for me. But they aren't replying and I don't know from my account number if I need to reapply as I have no idea if I am an M or U as stated on the link. Why do they not reply to emails?  I have literally had to sende a letter in the post about them not replying, it's ludicrous!

posted by craigd1975 | 12 months ago

Hi, could you please tell me if i am eligable for the warm home discount, i am on contribution based ESA and high rate of both PIP components. I live with my wife and 3 year old daughter, many thanks 

kind regards Craig

posted by Bazza | 12 months ago
I would like to apply for 2019 warm home discount due to diability

posted by Bazza | 12 months ago

How do I apply for this years Warm Home Discount please?

https://www.scottishpower.co.uk/whd.process?execution=e1s1

this is the link,  you can also find it earlier in this thread by Chrisb 

please everone read the discussion before asking a new question, the answers have already been given . 

Highlighted

posted by morelas | 12 months ago

hi there my name is morelas i would like to apply for the warm home discount scheme

Hi Morelas, Read the comments above, you cannot apply by sending a message to this forum. Use the web link to apply.