Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

posted by angelbaby | 9 months ago
Re: apply for warm home discount for 2019

i want to re apply for warm home discount

posted by Davc | 9 months ago

Hi angelbaby, if you want to apply please go ahead and do so, no use telling us.

posted by 07774034320 | 9 months ago

Spoiler

@mazi wrote:

Hi, Can anyone tell me when applying for the warm home discount for the discount next year will be open to apply? I am on a very low income and had it the year before last but missed the deadline last year and have struggled with the last 2 bills and also where I would find the application on the site?

Thank you

If I have already proven to Scottish Power let I'm a disabled person and I've already had The warm own discretion twice I will I know if I am illegible still do you still get my warm winter payments

Hi, if you are not automatically enrolled by the DWP you have to apply every year for the Warm Home grant. The link to apply is given in the previous messages above. 

Highlighted

posted by whiteowl | 9 months ago

Is anyone else getting frustrated by all these people who can't seem to read all the replys to the warm home discount. The discount has been opened for over a week and the same question's keep coming up. This is only a forum for customers to help but some people think it is a way to talk to SP.  

posted by Laura1971 | 9 months ago

posted by whiteowl | 9 months ago

Are you serious. ?

Hi Whiteowl, I don't think we can get them to use the forum correctly, we just have to live with it. As an aside I found that the search function at the top of the forum works well and can find previous discussions on almost anything. Dave.

posted by L | 9 months ago

Hi David and Whiteowl

It would be much more helpful if Scottish Power actually responded to individual emails instead of expecting people to find it on the forum. They need to make it obvious when you sign in where the link to the information is and further, give a specific link to the application. When people like me email (who cannot for one reason or another use a phone), then it would be most efficient- and actually good manners- for them to reply with the link to the application. As things stand, it is a shambolic communication system SP has  and extremely distressing for people who have a very low income who might lose their discount just because Sp haven't been clear with them