Welcome to the community
Simply ask, learn and share
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

posted by Davc | 12 months ago
Re: apply for warm home discount for 2019

Wise words  L, I hope you got your Warm Home discount successfully. SP could indeed be a lot more clear how to find the right link, searching the site for Warm home discount finds a page by ChrisB, halfway down there is a chapter heading underlined saying apply, it is actually the link although it does not say so. Chis really could have made it more clear by saying Please click this link to Apply, 

posted by kiddly | 12 months ago

I have been receiving the warm home discount as I’m disabled but I can’t find where to put this years  applications 

posted by Davc | 12 months ago

Hi Kiddly, and other applicants. The link has already been given many times in these discusions, so please all read them before asking the same question again, Anyway this is the link for applications

https://www.scottishpower.co.uk/whd.process?execution=e1s1

I bet someone else will now ask how to apply without checking.

posted by aderges | 12 months ago

i wish to apply for warm home discount

posted by aderges | 12 months ago
you can apply now
Highlighted

posted by mazi | 12 months ago

omg people, read the 1st page at least and stop saying "I want to apply" no wonder you's can't find the application, if you can't be bothered to read things from the start then your going to have problems Smiley Mad I for one am not posting the link again as it encourages the lazy to not bother reading, if you want the discount that badly then do the work like everyone else who has applied, it's simple to follow a link and tbh I don't think Chrisb should be responsibe for having to say..apply here..like omg people, if I could change the title I would! I'm going to see if I can shut this thread as too many people to lazy to read the answers!!Smiley Mad

posted by Bronson31 | 11 months ago

posted by James212 | 11 months ago
Hi am applying for the warm home discount

posted by bass_m | 11 months ago

I QUALLIFY FOR WHD AM ON INCOME SUPPORT AND DLA CAN U CONFORM I WILL BE ABLY TO RECIEVE THIS BENIFIT THANK YOU   M BASS

posted by alwin | 11 months ago
How can i apply for home warm discount