Welcome to the community
Simply ask, learn and share
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

posted by 07774034320 | 12 months ago
Re: apply for warm home discount for 2019

I would just like to reapply for  warm home discount for 2019 I have applied I think three times in the past and have always gotten but I don't know if I have to reapply for a 2019 but I would   Like to reapply again please thank you 

posted by Davc | 12 months ago

Hi, Click the green bar which says Jump to the Answer

posted by lesley05 | 12 months ago
Does anyone know if you are prepaid meters if you can get it put on to the gas instead of electric this is my first year applying thanks

posted by tiggerforever-1 | 12 months ago

Hi

I would like to apply for Warm Home Discount for 2019 I would also like to ask if I am on the best tariff for me as I seem to be paying a lot more for duel Fuel than ever before .  I have been with Scottish Power for years, so you need to check this out. Please advise

Highlighted

Hi Tigger. Your bills will tell you which tariff you are on.  You should be on one of the fixed deals with an end date like April 2019 or similar. If you are on the standard variable rate without an end date it is the most expensive. Your account on line gives you an option to find the best tariff for you personally. 

Nobody on this Community can tell you the best one, you have to do it yourself. During the last year all the tariffs have increased  in price. 

posted by sproey | 12 months ago

I wish to apply for my warm home discount ,Account number is xyz11,Jacqueline SProson,I am on employment support allowance 

Hi Sproey, look at the top of the page and click to the Answer in green. You have to apply using the form. 

posted by ralph1959 | 12 months ago

I would like to apply for the warm home discount, for this coming winter,2018. I applied last year and was given assistance which was very much appreiciated. I have made an application by phone for 2018. but i still have not heard by email or letter. please inform by email or letter....as to where i stand ... with scottish power...

Scroll up to the green line saying Jump to the Answer. From there you can apply, nobody on this forum can apply for you.

posted by caroline1234 | 12 months ago

I wish to apply for the 2019 home discount.