Welcome to the community
Simply ask, learn and share
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

posted by pawniless | 6 months ago
Re: apply for warm home discount for 2019

Hi, would like to apply for warm house discount, On  high disability , thank you Elaine

posted by Anthony | 6 months ago

Dear Sir / Madam

<Post edited to secure user privacy>

Please can you confirm that I am listed for Warm home Discount, when I made a complaint?

Many thanks

Anthony Falla 

posted by Davc | 6 months ago

Hi Anthony, we cannot help you on this users-forum. Tell SP on 0800 027 0072.

posted by Legaleagle18 | 6 months ago
Unfortunately Scottish Power, unlike other reputable energy companies continue to make it as difficult as possible to apply for the WHD for vulnerable disabled customers. in the broader group . Scottish Power continuously fail to give appropriate notice, advice or at best advertise that the WHD is available through them. I assure you I will not be staying with Scottish power in 2019 after two years of catastrophes that I've encountered trying to:
1. Make a application for the WHD within the broader group,
2. failures to inform disabled broader group applicants/ customers , that they have had the discount applied

In comparison to other energy companies that have always written to me with adequate notice to apply for the WHD within certain deadlines & other energy Co's have also written to inform me the WHD has been applied to my account. Scottish Power are not operating in this manner & try not to inform disabled customers of the WHD

posted by Legaleagle18 | 6 months ago
Ringing S.P is a waste of time & oxygen or at best contact Resolver & continueto email them & if your emails exceeds 8 weeks refer now to the energy ombudsman

posted by whiteowl | 5 months ago

I feel i have to reply to the discussion even though i said i was getting frustrated at the topic . The  whd was opened over 2mths ago as i advised on this forumand as other people have. The links to it have been given numouous times even if it is avaiable on the account, for those who pay by other means, if they only read the other threads, somtimes even just above them.   We have said nobody can apply for you as it is just a customer  forum. I have been informed by SP by email that it has been accepted within 5mins with a number to keep.I was olso  informed by email to apply for this year as i had last year.

I had applied before i recieved this email as i keep a reminder and keep looking from september if other people have said it was open. If you think i am being smug that is not my intention, but the information has been given a numorous of times,  and if people  can't follow the links but can type the question well what more can we do.  I do agree if you get a paper bill it should have a reminder near the time on it.

posted by Lucasbaby1 | 5 months ago

I would like to apply for theWarm home discount for 2019

Highlighted

posted by Davc | 5 months ago

Search the Community for the internet link, it has been given dozens of times

posted by 07774034320 | 5 months ago

I would like to apply for a really warm home discount for 2019 i've replied before but that does sound subject but I thought I just give me an update

posted by 07774034320 | 5 months ago
I'm also on I was disability enhanced disability