Welcome to the community
Simply ask, learn and share
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

posted by Davc | 2 months ago
Re: apply for warm home discount for 2019

@whiteowl    That is worrying, I suspect that because the application was accepted it is alright, they probably forget to change the headings on the acknowledgement. Can you follow it up and post on here what is happening? Try replying to your email and point out the error. SP need to be made aware and correct it before many more applications are made. Thanks

posted by whiteowl | 2 months ago

Just spoken to SP and they say that i am the second one to say about the wrong dates on the email today. If it has allowed you to go throught the application  and summited it should be okay. She whent onto my account and it says it has been registered. She has spoken to someone about this and hope itwill be resolved. Iwill keep my eye on this.

posted by Tinasmummy | 2 months ago

guys I wonder if anyone knows if I have done this wrong.

applied for whd tonight in my name as the bill is in my name. however it is my husband who is in receipt of slaters not me.

should the application therefore have been in his name?

posted by Davc | 2 months ago

@Tinasmummy     Hello, I can see the problem, the person in receipt of benefits and the account holder should be the same. You could ask customer services for advice, but leave it a few days and see if your application is accepted. The WHD discount is paid as a credit to your electricity account. 

posted by stormjohn | 2 months ago

I applied for the warmfront  discount today 6-7-2019 I’m with ScottishPower I called them and they did it over the phone as I find that easier than filling the online form in hope this helps 

posted by loislucy10 | 2 months ago

applied for warm home discount today 6/7/2019 did it over the phone , took all my particulars she then submitted got an email and reference number so much easier.

posted by whiteowl | 2 months ago

@loislucy10  Can i ask you if the email you got was for 2019/2020 WFD, as if you read above, mine had the wrong  date on the one  i recieved. Just would like to know if it had been resolved.   Thanks.

posted by Tinasmummy | 2 months ago

Thanks for our rep,ly. Dave,

Can anyone give  me the Phone number for the WHD team please?

My email I received had 2019 but hopefully it will sort itself out maybe just an error.

Yes my email has 2019 but maybe just an error hopefully sort itself out.