Welcome to the community
Simply ask, learn and share
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

posted by Unhappy019 | 3 months ago
Re: apply for warm home discount for 2019
On this topic. It was a month ago saying whd applications had closed. After contacting support I was told I have missed out on this year which was a big factor in me doing the switch to another provider as I was receiving the whd from ExEn and expected this to be transferred to my SP account.

Now im switching. Does anyone know if I apply for the WHD now through SP..... Will they forward the money to me? Or am I better off waiting for my new supplier Bulb to open their WHD application and applying there?

posted by whiteowl | 3 months ago

You have to apply every year if you are in the broader group, core automatic. Whd has opened for sp cutomers for the 2019/2020 year payment , but as you said you have moved to bulb you apply to them and need to read their tc's on their website. Every ep hastheir own way to apply.  

posted by jackieharker | 2 months ago

I would like to apply for the warm home discount.  I was told when I signed up to your company I had to apply in August.  My Husband is registered disabled, and has to use an electric feeding pump 24hours a day so does not go out of the house.

i hope we qualify for the warm  home discount  as we live on benefits and really struggle.

thank you

posted by buster59 | 2 months ago

Where ?

posted by buster59 | 2 months ago
I am not on any Benefits but my 89 year old Mother in Law stays with us, she has Progressed Alzheimer's, and is in receipt of Pension Credit, would i be entitled to claim on her behalf ?

posted by Davc | 2 months ago

Hi, This link explains the WHD

https://community.scottishpower.co.uk/t5/Extra-Help/Warm-Home-Discount-Scheme/ta-p/14

And this is the link for applications

https://www.scottishpower.co.uk/whd.process?execution=e2s1

posted by markthorntonmt1 | A month ago
To whom it may concern,
I would like to apply for the warm home discount please .

posted by Davc | A month ago

@markthorntonmt1  Look at the message just above your message and use the links to apply for WHD. 

To whom it may concern,
I would like to apply for the warm home discount, as I am on benefits. Please how do I apply.

To whom it may concern,
Hello, I would like to apply for the warm home discount for 2019-2020.