Welcome to the community
Simply ask, learn and share
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

posted by Davc | A month ago
Re: apply for warm home discount for 2019

@kevinmoore   The link for applications is 4 messages above as sent to Mary. You have to apply yourself we cannot do it for you

posted by olayeth | A month ago

@olayeth   Apply on this link

https://www.scottishpower.co.uk/whd.process?execution=e1s1

posted by sana | A month ago

I Got "warm home discound" £140 ,  why I need to pay the bills of Sep.

@sana   Good question. everyone needs to know the Warm Home money is paid at the end of the winter, so March 2020.

We all know you need the money earlier, but that's the way it is for the DWP and all the energy suppliers, so it is important for you to know, and sorry yes you have to pay the bill you have had in September.

posted by lesleyb | A month ago
I believe Scottish power should let people know they are on the list there’s no communication to let u no you have applied

@lesleyb    Either you get Warm Home from the DWP or you have to apply each year to your fuel supplier. SP don’t have a list, that is why everyone has to apply afresh each year. I hope you have done yours and got an email confirmation for the 2019/2020 winter. 

posted by lesleyb | A month ago
Dave I’ve applied for it been told onphone that I have when I rang but not had e.mail confirming they said I had it last year but didn’t get it so don’t trust ScottishPower at all

@lesleyb. If you have WH for this winter they should give you a reference number and an email.

posted by whiteowl | A month ago
Try applying again with your details and when you enter elec number it may tell you have all ready applied. i do this to make sure. But as said you should have an email. Mine took up to 2days.