Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

posted by popeye | A month ago
Re: apply for warm home discount for 2019

could you please let me know if I am able to receive this  benefit 

posted by whiteowl | A month ago

No sorry we can't tell you that as we are only customers.  You need to click on the green bar above your question for the answer and click, here, it will show you  what you need to know. It will depend if you are a core or broader customer,  

posted by dearjohn | A month ago
where do i find the appliction form to apply for the discount

posted by Davc | A month ago

@dearjohn  Click the green bar above to jump to the answer with the application form

posted by Sandy1 | 4 weeks ago

Am I to lateto

posted by Davc | 4 weeks ago

@Sandy1   Not too late, apply online to the internet given in the green bar above : Jump to the Answer

posted by Sandravinnie | 4 weeks ago
Thanks to everyone once I got over the initial shock I photographed I'd etc and sent it away 3 days later I was awarded it it been a mad time as I also live in a 1 bedroom bungalow and was being charged £40 rent a fortnight just got that sorted and back dated but thanks to everyone who applied sandra

posted by PaulBradley | 4 weeks ago
You should always apply every year. For the Core Group, which is pensioners and I think certain disabilities, it's supposed to be automatic, but even then I would still strongly recommend applying yourself!
Just search for WHD on Scottish Power website and complete the form online. I'm also ESA and I've always had to reapply.

posted by isreal1 | 3 weeks ago

hi, the reason im applying  for warm home discount is because my gas has been capped and it keeps rising ,i would like to applyas i have no heating in my house ,cant do washings as i cant dry the clothes as the go all blue mould so i throw them  out and the gas board wont come out to uncap it untill balance is payed ,so oi would apriciate your help please,thankyoufor you help

posted by Davc | 3 weeks ago

@isreal1   Sorry to hear that youcan apply for Warm Home on the link below, it is paid out in March each year so you need some action now to get your gas back on. Talk to Citizens Advice about getting out of debt with Scottish Power.

https://www.scottishpower.co.uk/whd.process?execution=e1s1