Simply ask, learn and share
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

posted by Davc | A month ago
Re: apply for warm home discount for 2019

@kali19915   Sorry to say you probably lost the WHD because you switched supplier before receiving it.  You could chase up your old supplier and ask them to transfer the payment to your Scottish Power account.  ( you are not with SSE, that is a different company, you are with SP) 

Highlighted

posted by Sjb53 | A month ago

i did not recieve any number or discount

regards

simon boxall

Highlighted

posted by Davc | A month ago
@Sjb53. Looks like your application did not go through. Try again for 20/21 when the applications open again.
Highlighted

posted by mazi | 4 weeks ago
Can someone please pop the link in when the applications for 2020 open, much appreciated Smiley Happy It's a hassle every year trying to find out when it's time to apply as they change it every year, I'm sure to make people miss out!
Highlighted

posted by Davc | 4 weeks ago

@mazi   Yes it is a nuisance, you would think they could send out invitations to apply to those who'd received it last year.   It will probably be around September when they start applications again this year. 

Highlighted

posted by mazi | 4 weeks ago
It was quite early last year, I think later on the year before, even a simple email to say apply here to every customer, Scottish power don't tell people about this, I only found out 4 yr ago by someone posting on facebook, ridiculous that people are struggling and could be entitled to a little help and don't even know this exists!
Highlighted

posted by Jambo1977 | 4 days ago
Hi My name is James Devlin 4 Stemac Lane Plains By Airdrie account no 16015461566 I would like to apply for the warm discount again, and also someone to cont me regarding I went Bankrupt?
Highlighted

posted by Davc | 4 days ago

@Jambo1977   Sorry to hear of your problem but this Community is for customers to help each other, you need to contact SP customer services. 0800 027 0072