Welcome to the community
Simply ask, learn and share
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

changing tariff's

posted by whiteowl | 8 months ago

There is a cheaper tariff being offered by MSE to give me a longer fix of a few month's .ie jan2019 to may 2019. If i go with this will ibe charged exit fee's by SP or  not. as i will not be changing suppler just changing tariff but not internally.

8 comments
Highlighted

Top answer

posted by DarrenK | 8 months ago
Re: changing tariff's

Hi,

You should be able to sign up through MSE using your SP details and you will be transferred over to that tariff.

Cheers.

posted by  Chrisb | 8 months ago

Hi

We don't charge exit fees for moving from any SP tariff to another SP tariff.  Hope that helps. 

@whiteowl wrote:

There is a cheaper tariff being offered by MSE to give me a longer fix of a few month's .ie jan2019 to may 2019. If i go with this will ibe charged exit fee's by SP or  not. as i will not be changing suppler just changing tariff but not internally.

posted by tomtom | 8 months ago
ok but what is the tarrif

posted by JayJay | 8 months ago

Super saver April 2019 Gas Tariff

posted by GillyDilly | 5 months ago
My problem is, at the end of my fixed term, l changed tariffs with Scottish, they just can't get their heads round simply changing the direct debit amount with my bank, therefore when they try for payment my bank won't pay as the amount is different, this has gone on and on, l have made so many calls to Scottish and told each time that this has been done!! all the time my debit is increasing!!!!

posted by boca | 5 months ago
Hi I want to change my meter to pay as go or top up only

posted by boca | 5 months ago

posted by Davc | 5 months ago

Hi Boca, if you want to change your meter to prepay ring 0800 027 0072