Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

posted by DavC1 | 2 months ago
Re: prepayment electricity meter display blank

@Isabel-stewart    Ring customer services 0800 027 0072

posted by mikeog | 2 months ago
Me too. Haven’t had access for two days. It won’t connect to the meter. Can’t even get to speak to someone about this.

posted by Glowgal | 2 months ago
This is the worst energy company ever. Their customer service is very poor. I have been experiencing this problem with online top up with my smart meter from 29th of March and this keeps occurring till now, whenever I top up it will not reflect on my meter. I have called to report this problem each time it occurs, yet nothing has been done. I managed to get through to the customer service this evening after trying for 24hrs and she made look like I was lying according to her from their system it shows the payment had gone through. I tried explaining to her she just dropped the phone on me.🙄

posted by scotty2124 | 2 months ago
OMG could someone please tell these knuckle scrapers who call me daily telling me I must send meter readings in yet for the last two yrs I have been battling with them BOTH MY METERS HAVE BLANK SCREENS JUST THE GREEN BACKLIGHT AND TODAYS PHONE CALL ASKS COULD I GET A FRIEND TO READ THEM FOR ME REALY STARTING TO MAKE MY S.H.I.T ITCH

posted by scotty2124 | 2 months ago
Put it this way if you get a smart meter your Bill's will double and by the way thay are not smart at all just like S/P