Simply ask, learn and share
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

"Contact Us"

posted by geoffh | 2 years ago

How on earth can someone send an email to Scottishpower Customer Services?

The "Help" seems to send me in circlkes!! : (

70 comments

Top answer

posted by  Eilidh | 2 years ago
Re: "Contact Us"

hi @geoffh, you can find the email details for our customer service team via this link https://www.scottishpower.co.uk/contact/email.process

posted by geoffh | 2 years ago

Many thanks  for that Eilidh, much appreciated.

Best Regards.

Geoff H.

posted by baldwinlad | 2 years ago
what link is that?

posted by baldwinlad | 2 years ago
There is no answer shown . Why do you insist on sending me emails I cannot respond to???????

hi @baldwinlad, this is the link here. Is there anything we can help you with on the Community?

posted by chrislNewman | 2 years ago

Your account is still being setup. Please try again later.

Im getting the above message on my account, even though it was set up months and months ago. Can you please resolve so I can pay my bill.

Thanks

Hi @chrislNewman,  our customer service team should be able to help you with this. 

You can view our different contact details by following this link scroll to the bottom of the page, you will be presented with the call and email options:

Capture.JPG

posted by dodger | 2 years ago

i am having problems with reading my electricity meter. have requested 3 call backs and they all call then play music then cut off.

hi @dodger, thanks for highlighting this issue, I will forward your feedback onto our telephony team to investigate. Could you private message me your phone number that the callback was made to? The community may be able to help with the problems you are experiencing reading your electricity meter, could you let us know what help you need?