Welcome to the community
Simply ask, learn and share
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

posted by VICKERSDECR | A year ago
Re: "Contact Us"

Can someone from customer services please ring me asap as I have my new readings but am very unhappy with the service and need to sort out my accounts

Highlighted

posted by peterplastic | A year ago
Good question, how do you contact Scottish Power? I have had a phone call from someone claiming to be from Scottish Power, I think it was a scam. I want to follow it up but cant.

posted by  Eilidh | A year ago
Hi @peterplastic, can you let us know the telephone number that phoned you and we can check this for you? What did the person try and discuss with you?

posted by  Eilidh | A year ago

Hi @VICKERSDECR, we are unable to request for callbacks to be made through the Community we'd recommend you contact the customer service team.  You can view our different contact details by following this link scroll to the bottom of the page, you will be presented with the call and email options:

Capture.JPG

I replied to your email, but it was bounced. You guys don't want to have any contact with your customers, Scottish Power are following the likes of BT, Sky, Orange etc, making it impossible to communicate with its customers.In good faith I reported a potential scam, but cant follow it up because you are un contactable. I give up.

posted by  Gordon | A year ago

Hi @peterplastic are you trying to reply to the notification email that lets you know you have received a reply on the Community? This is auto generated so it's not an email address we would be able to respond to. @Eilidh has given the details of how to email us above, have you tried this?

Guy said he worked for Scottish Power, since last Friday there was disruption in monitoring usage. He mentioned my business meter, never heard of them. Told him Scottish Power should know all about me, why anyone should be ringing me was suspicious.

posted by  Gordon | A year ago
That's great, thanks Peter. It's not a number I recognise straight away but let me do some checking and get back to you. It does indeed sound suspicious. Did you get my reply on your other post re: the issues with your In Home Display?

posted by JaneG | A year ago
There is no link!!!! Just give us all an email address please

posted by JaneG | A year ago
Did you ever manage to get an email address. I need one and like you cant seem to find one on the help screens