Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

posted by rach21 | A month ago
Re: "Contact Us"
No email address in that link.

No email address here. Please supply urgently.

No email options here. Please supply urgently.

posted by Davc | A month ago

@rach21    Contactus@scottishpower.com. 

posted by UnimpressedJo | 2 weeks ago

The online chat option on the app is a joke too. A message at the top says 'typically replies in a few minutes' - 23 minutes later and my message hasn't even been read yet.... Guess I'll have to use up my the whole of my lunch break holding for someone on the phone...

posted by ErosionOfTrust | A week ago
This does not appear to be true.

The question was... And still is ...

What is your email address

posted by Davc | A week ago

@ErosionOfTrust 

The email address is 

contactus@scottishpower.com

posted by noemail | A week ago

Why do you not give any email for customer complaints/comments on your website or on google. I tried to call your phone but after 20 minutes gave up. your customer service is ABYSMAL. WHAT IS YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS SINCE I CANNOT CONTACT YOU BY PHONE??????????????????????

posted by Rosebud | A week ago

I agree! My appointment to repair gas meter was cancelled on the 26/09 Have rung everyday since and still no one has got back to me to re book repair 

I am a pensioner living alone and too worried to use anything because S/P say that my consumption has risen from 25kw to 100kw for last 1/4 which is impossible as have only used hob for quick meals and everything else is switched off!!!

posted by Davc | A week ago

@Rosebud    If you are concerned there may be a gas leak you can call the national emergency number, they respond very quickly. 0800 111 999