Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

posted by Davc | A month ago
Re: "Contact Us"

@noemail    Contactus@scottishpower.com

posted by Electricity1968 | 3 weeks ago
I absolutely agree with you!! It is a disgrace that Scottish Power has made it as difficult as possible to get any help from the so-called help pages and there appears to be no way of contacting customer support. Maybe they have simply abolished Customer Support. It wasn't as bad as this a couple of years ago. I am trying to get a large credit balance transferred to my current account and all I got was a link that said they were "happy to discuss this with you" and various links to click on none of which were any help.

Well, I just tried the enquiries@scottishpower.com email address given and I received an "undeliverable" message saying it had been rejected  "security or policy reasons" Wow Scottish Power has got this not allowing any customers to contact us down to a fine art!!!!

posted by Davc | 3 weeks ago

@Electricity1968   Th email is contactus@scottishpower.com, the chat line opens up if you click Complaints at the bottom of this page, and the phone number is 0800 027 0072.

Thanks very much Davc for those details

posted by franc | A week ago
Hi do you have a direct number?

posted by Davc | A week ago

@franc    If you mean me, there is no direct number, ask yourquestions here, I am only a bored pensioner on a rainy day.

posted by franc | A week ago
Thanks Dave I meant a number as they installed the smart meter and it seem to double the price on the nights of Friday to Saturday only, we are not using anything different from other days in the week, so not sure how this works
Thanks

posted by Davc | A week ago

@franc   Sorry no phone numbers, but I think you are looking at the hand held display. They are rubbish at prices and costs, they go wrong so often.  The display really only has two uses, to alert you to high use, and to show your meter reading without going to the garage or under the stairs. Just ignore the money values. It is not your bill. 

posted by PaulBradley | 9 hours ago
Bad design of website and app.
Your website is poorly designed. Looks good, but I've spent nearly 10 minutes trying to find an email address to send a complaint to, with no success.
I searched for it in your "need help"section, saw that others have same issue. One person got a reply telling them to follow a link and scroll to bottom for choice of telephone number, web chat and email address. I followed the link and there was no email.
It takes me in circles. It suggests using your app, which in turn suggests I try the "need help" page.
Any other company website has a "Contact Us"link at the bottom of the home page, sometimes every page, but not you.
Also, your app is awful. I used to really like it, it had lots of information on my account available but then you redesigned it for some reason, and you absolutely ruined it.
It doesn't offer half the level of detailed info, to view bills I need to download each one individually and open them outside the app. In fact many of things the app used to do, when you try them now it just opens up your website in my browser. The website also recommends the app.
It's a total mess!
At the same time your app changed, I believe you started making lots of mistakes with amounts - huge credits suddenly appeared on my account, six and seven hundred pounds credit, only to be replaced with £150 debt. Neither of which is correct.
I originally wanted to contact you about the amounts on my bill, but that became so frustrating that it's turned into this complaint about your website and your app.