cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

posted by Miike | 4 months ago
Re: "Contact Us"

Where is an e-mail address...

Your automated service is not showing the e-mail for future reference. You can lie or deny facts to anyone in such way...

Can I have e-mail addres to raise a complaint ?  

I was on the phone . You tried to call me back for 5-10 seconds . I called back 5 seconds after. Automated service said that I am now to be contacted and I am waiting on hold 16 minutes now.

Reply to me asap.  Because your reminders are stressing the person which got nothing to do. If that person will decide to move out from the property because of you scarying them to pay someone's else bill then someone will have to pay for this.

Highlighted

posted by IG51 | 4 months ago

am right confused. and getting very unhappy.  Moved into present accomodation 2 bed flat,16 months ago, and the fixed price package I have to pay for normal useage is 19.378p per unit.. My previous home was a 3 bed HOUSe and paid 10.468p per unit. so am now paying double for a smaller place. Your newer fixed prices are even higher. no wonder my Winter bill is so high, and cheek of alerting when entering meter readings.  I think this will be the last lot, and will be looking elsewhere.

Highlighted

posted by Davc | 4 months ago

@IG51   Electricity has not been around 10p/kWh for a very long time, 19p is a little high, there is a range of tariffs available with different standing charges and unit costs.  A good target taim at would be around 15p/unit.

As always look before you buy.  ( the size of your property has no connection at all to the unit costs you sign up to)

Highlighted

posted by IG51 | 3 months ago

Was the best of a poor set of tarriffs then.   current tarrifs do not seem to be any better.

15p or 16p would have been fairer rate.  for some reason had a big spike early October,  I cant think why. 

so I will assume that is where the big jump was made.   Still not very happy and will be observing the tarrifs very

closely.  

regards.

Highlighted

posted by netta | 3 months ago

I was moved onto Scottish power from my previous supplier, 😞

my meter I have had so much trouble trying to read I've been contact them since last may and was told I would be able to get a smart neater that would help . After being booked in and took the day off work no one showed up . Was told they tried to contact me and by 2020 I should be able to get a meter lol

my meter reading have been submitted and god no's what I gave them because I had a email saying they was going to take 2200 every month from my account. I only have gas heating and not on all summer and only twice a day maybe from Oct/Nov . 
so I'm still in a mess and now paying 238 a month this can't be right , I'm waiting on someone to come and check my meter .Who do I email  to sort this out and get a accurate bill as now in dept and end of my tariff I want to move on .

Highlighted

posted by Davc | 3 months ago

@netta   Get a neighbour or friend to read your meter correctly and then phone in the reading to 0800 027 0072 and explain that the last reading was a mistake.

Highlighted

I've been recording the reading now , so when they do finally come out I have them ,  not sure what numbers as it's digital 

Highlighted

Thanks I’ve been recording the reading and waiting for them to come out
Highlighted

posted by Davc | 3 months ago
@netta. Don’t wait for them to visit they won’t come. Telephone the reading like I said in the last message.
Highlighted

posted by IMNOTACUSTOMER | 3 months ago

I keep getting emails from Scottish Power about "my account". I don't have an account with Scottish Power. I don't live in Scotland. Or even on the same continent. But Scottish Power does not have ANY way to contact them about this issue. Please just stop sending me ENDLESS EMAILS WITH NO WAY TO REPLY!!!!