Welcome to the community
Simply ask, learn and share
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

posted by mikerunner | A year ago
Re: "Contact Us"

I have just spent a long time trying to set up my new account. There is no doubt in my mind that the company is trying to make it as differcult as possible to get in contact with them. Multible times I have entered my e mail adress and my tempory password and they ignore everything and ask me to do it again. When I click on help and assistance I get a 404 message saying the link does not exsist. As soon as my contract has ended I am off.

posted by  Gordon | A year ago
Hi everyone, this is the link to email us https://community.scottishpower.co.uk/t5/Support-Centre/ct-p/Help?mode=contact I've just tested it to make sure and it seems to be working ok, could you let me know if you have issues?

What page were you getting the 404 error on @mikerunner? We want it to be as easy as possible to contact us if you have a problem that cannot be answered on the Community so I would be really keen to hear any feedback on how we can make this easier.

posted by MUSSERATBAIG | A year ago
Hi i was told in december my payments will stay at 67.62,why didn't the lady do this for me

posted by Becca | A year ago

Hi,

EMAIL ADDRESS: CONTACTUS@scottishpower.com

took me forever, but I got there! 

posted by deano | A year ago
yep still going around in circles the simple change of address function doesn't work and theres no automated way to do that either so......wasting my time and yours as Ill now have to ring midweek and try to speak to someone , no doubt Ill be hanging on the line for ages. Should I renew tarrif with Scottish Power?..............

posted by peterplastic | A year ago

Good question, I gave up trying to get an answer. I think its deplorable that large companies off-load so called trivial queries to a members discussion forum. In the good old days they employed people to field these queries, you knew who to contact and you got an answer. Unfortunately it has changed, Scottish Power and others don't give a toss about their customers, and in my case, they hope I go away. 

posted by depressed | A year ago

Scottish Power well deserve the wooden spoon from Which they are a truly awful company. 

posted by ftm420 | A year ago

What a load of rubbish - you cannot contact Scottish Power abpout anything. The links supplied don't go to anywhere where you can just email a query or complaint. It's almost as if they don't want any complaints, so that they can tell the media how wonderful they are. I need to cancel an appointment for a smart meter installation as I now know what a scam they are, but I cannot cancel - I can only rearrange. I can't complain about it as there is nowehere to go to register my compliant and I don't want the sfitters coming to my house, installing the meter and then saying they had my permission, when they certainly don't now that I have read up about what a con smart meters are.

rant over

posted by nosdnomde | 11 months ago
I moved into a pre rental house, had to waIT FOR THE PRE PAYMENT METRES TO BE REMOVED, ON THE 17/8/18 THE METRES WERE REMOVED, YET WHILST THEY WERE IN THE PROPERTY i HAD TO USE AND PAY FOR THE METRES.
i CONTACTED SCOTTISH POWER MANY TIMES TO ASK HOW i WAS GOING TO BE REFUNDED, TODAY i HAVE CONTACTED THEM AGAIN, NOTHING HAD BEEN LOGGED ONTO THE DATA OF MY ACCOUNT.I AM LED TO BELEAVE THAT A CHEQUE FOR THE MONEY i PAID INTO THE PREPAYMENT METRES IS NOW GOING TO BE SENT TO ME. iTS QUITE SHAMBOLIC, SURELY A SYTEM COULD BE WORKED OUT TO MAKE THE TRANSITION MORE EASEY.

posted by Davc | 11 months ago
Hi I’m glad you are being refunded but I don’t know why because your account would not start until the meter was changed so you did not lose anything. Pity your caps lock got stuck, I would have typed it again.