Welcome to the community
Simply ask, learn and share
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

refund request transfer is late

posted by generaloneill | 3 years ago

We requested a refund on Thursday 7 December (last week), was advised 3-5 days, working not specified, though assumed,  and were advised it would be in our account by yesterday, yet no sign. I see a few others have had it late, can you confirm when this payment  will finally grace our account please?  Thank you in advance.

4 comments

posted by  Eilidh | 3 years ago
Re: refund request transfer is late
Hi @generaloneill, it does normally take 3-5 working days for the refund to appear in your account after it has been authorised. I'd have expected it to have been credited to your account at latest today. If you still have not received this, I'd recommend you contact our customer service team who will be able to help sort this out for you.

posted by generaloneill | 3 years ago
It has certainly left my Scottish power account.

posted by grundle | 3 years ago

i dont want my existing credit balance to go towards my new tariff,i want a refund of £200 now for xmas 2017,so please allow me to have a refund now with next years tariff to start at the day after the expiry of 2017 tariff ending in jan 2018

posted by  Eilidh | 3 years ago

Hi @grundle, you can request a refund directly from your online account by following this link.  If you have already tried this, it does normally take 3-5 working days to be credited to your bank account.  However, if it has been longer that 3-5 working days since you requested the refund, I'd recommend you contact our customer service team.