Welcome to the community
Simply ask, learn and share
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

posted by F_Wayne | 6 months ago
Re: smart meter, not
I would like to say thanks to Zak who was tremendously helpful and fitted me in with Lowri Beck’s engineer visit to come and investigate our concern. I’m also thankful to Chris from Lowri Beck who arrived earlier today and found out a faulty lose neutral wire in their Smart Meter. Unfortunately, he couldn’t put or replace the faulty meter with another smart meter but he replaced with old conventional digital meter. Chris was an excellent engineer who spotted the danger/problem and rectified it straightaway after consulting his supervisor.
Over all I’m very happy with the results and our power is fully restored today. I don’t mind a three hour phone call with Zak who done his best in these very complicated situations where to find out who can fix this problem but at the end he managed to get it sorted.
I’m thankful to Scottish Power for restoring our power supply in a short period of time. Thanks.

posted by omendata | 6 months ago

@F_Wayne Been there many times SP are an utter disgrace of a company you need to get away from them ASAP!

It took me 17 years lol

posted by F_Wayne | 6 months ago
Re: smart meter, not working
I would like to say thanks to Zak who was tremendously helpful and fitted me in with Lowri Beck’s engineer visit to come and investigate our concern. I’m also thankful to Chris from Lowri Beck who arrived earlier today and found out a faulty lose neutral wire in their Smart Meter. Unfortunately, he couldn’t put or replace the faulty meter with another smart meter but he replaced with old conventional digital meter. Chris was an excellent engineer who spotted the danger/problem and rectified it straightaway after consulting his supervisor.
Over all I’m very happy with the results and our power is fully restored today. I don’t mind a three hour phone call with Zak who done his best in these very complicated situations where to find out who can fix this problem but at the end he managed to get it sorted.
I’m thankful to Scottish Power for restoring our power supply in a short period of time. Thanks.

posted by Pep | 3 months ago
I will not have a smart meter, given the problems that I have read SP has not given any satisfactory explantion of the problems.