Welcome to the community
Simply ask, learn and share
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

viewing online bills and statements also complaints tracker

posted by sj | A year ago

I am trying to view backdated bills for a prepayment meter.  i can only view back to march 2017 and want to view back to 2014.  is this possible?  i also am trying to use the complaints tracker but cant find it on my account.  can anyone help?

12 comments

posted by LL | 11 months ago
Re: viewing online bills and statements also complaints tracker

I wish to have copies of previous years statements, is this possible?

posted by Davc | 11 months ago

Hello LL.  Your historic bills are available in your online account, I'm not sure how far back, probably about a year, they are .pdf files which you click to download and read.

Highlighted

posted by DaveD | 11 months ago
Hello All, to view back statements etc beyond about two years you will need to contact Scottish Power or who ever supplied the building.

DaveD

posted by MrTiredout | 10 months ago

I've spent half an hour trying to find the 'complaints tracker' ... I think Scottish Power have just decided it's too much bother for them and removed it. CAB have told them to leave my complaint open (they've closed it 3 times so far for no good reason) but there is no record of that on their website. I'm pretty sure they have an obligation to maintain a log and so are in breach of Ofgen guidelines ... we'll see what the Ombudsman has to say.

posted by BUD | 8 months ago

Why am I getting double e-mails from Scottish Power both referring back to periods in June 2018 and with no acknowledgement that I gave meter readings three days ago which are clearly shown online on my account pages?

posted by MrTiredout | 8 months ago

Bud. It is because their computer system is a mess. Chat tell me that it hadn't worked propery for a month. Complaint tracker has disappeared without trace and Chat tell me that is because they are now using Chat instead. From what I read on here you can just be grateful that you are still reading a meter and haven't been lulled into having a smart meter with them. Just look at what people say about not being able to get them removed.

posted by Pssira | A month ago
I am trying to view my current bill, but can not find . Please help

posted by MrTiredout | A month ago

On the top line of the main page  ... has a SP logo on left and Gas and Elect, Products & Services etc ... there is an icon on the right which is supposed to represent you (maybe you have a picture here) its a circle with two shapes for me anyway. If you click on there it gives you a choice of tabs and you can select 'my account overview'. or 'messages' (if they post you bills it may be in 'messages' too).But Don't select these.

On the left had side there are 3 options and you can select the centre one which is 'view bills and balance. When I just did this it showed me the bill but has refreshed to a list of bills and I could select  (in my case) 'Dual fuel' for Gas and Elect. This downloads the bill for you to view as a PDF with the option to print.

Yes I know, could they make this any more difficult for you?

It particularly interest me that I can do this still as I ditched Scottish Power last June ... their Customer services being so bad. I am currently taking them to the Ombudsman.

I recommend that you shop around and change to a proper firm.

Cheers

Mr Tiredout

posted by Davc | A month ago

@MrTiredout  Yes others have said that, if you leave SP, your sign-on is kept active for bills and the Community, but the bill section should say Account Closed.   No reason to involve the ombudsman but you probably have other reasons for doing that.