Welcome to the community
Simply ask, learn and share
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

posted by Caroline61 | A week ago
Re: why do i keep having estimate readings when i have a smart meter and should not have to do readi
There is no meter reading on my IHD and it is not obvious where the button is on the meter nor is there a number pad.
Highlighted

posted by Davc | A week ago
Re: why do i keep having estimate readings when i have a smart meter and should not have to do readi

@Caroline61   If there is no reading on the IHD it could mean your smart meter was not commissioned and the installer needs to come back.  If the screen on the electricity meter is blank there must be something to press to show a reading. Could you attach a photo of the meter so we can help you? 

How do I attach a photo

@Caroline61   At the bottom of your messages there is a button 'Choose file'  click it and find the photo on your pad or laptop to attach it.  It makes it easier if you first save the photo in an easy to find place. 

If you cant do it it does not matter, there must be a button on the electricity meter, do not be afraid to experiment.  You could also tell us the brand and model name of the meter you have and then we could look it up online.

Ok, no choose file button! So loads of numbers
Honeywell
Model number could be 19k0134384 or AS302P or BBBCBSYAHA-P orM190120 or 00237EFE601C89B6

@Caroline61   If your meter looks like this try the grey buttons to the right of the screen.

@Caroline61   Hi again, another person has your make of smart meter and did get readings by pressing the grey buttons to the right of the screen. Did you try it? 

Yes, thanks and that worked!