Welcome to the community
Simply ask, learn and share
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

posted by den51 | 4 months ago
Re: How do I turn off the Go Green Bolt On?

I've now turned off this green charge. Not because I disagree with it in principle - but because I object to SP taking it without telling me!

Highlighted

posted by lizzie1953 | 4 months ago
I had to eventually change my tariff to get rid of the charge myself. Then i got thru on web chat to a really helpful agent. She looked into my bills and refunded me charges already made as a good will gesture. So without admitting guilt they did refund. I still haven't been able to edit my details online as apparently they are working to include this section in the new and improved website. Surely this should be a basic right of every customer to access their personal details and therefore one of the first things to be included in a customer account page???
Highlighted

posted by Rosamunda | 3 months ago

To turn OFF Green Bolt.   Go to "personal details" on Overview Web page.   There you will find options to "change password" etc.   Scroll down until the option to either turn on or turn off Green Bolt.   Click on the little logo asking if  you want to either turn on or turn off Green Bolt.   Trust this helps.Smiley Happy