Welcome to the community
Simply ask, learn and share
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No access to my power up accounts.

posted by seb | 3 years ago

Hi. I've switched to power-up about 2 weeks ago, but still have no access to my power up accounts.

10 comments

posted by Davc | 3 years ago
Re: No access to my power up accounts.

Hi seb, it sounds like you have not really completed the process, Have you got the App working and registered a credit card ? If so have you bought a contract?  Without these steps you can't really say you have transferred to PowerUp. Tell us how far you have got in the process. Good Luck.

posted by seb | 3 years ago

Hi Davc. My old account has been closed and my balance should be transferred to one of my new powerup accounnts. I've used powerup account before on my old house and know now it works. I've been given accounts numbers by phone and told to register them, but during registration process the message appeared that there is online account under that post code. 

New powerup accounts do not shown on the list of my properties accounts on online account. I have also powerup app on my phone, but there are only old powerup accounts from my old house (closed months ago).

posted by Ernie_C | 3 years ago

See other PowerUp threads. There is currently a problem where PowerUp accounts are not being opened correctly. I understand this is close to being resolved. Suggest you wait here until Scottish Power confirm that all is OK.

Hi Seb, sounds like there is confusion over which PowerUp account your are accessing. Probably can only be solved with a phone call. Your phone App needs to be uninstalled and started again from scratch. Quite a tricky situation you have.

posted by grahamed | 3 years ago
About 2 months ago I tried to access my account. I had a very old account at home which hadn't been used for a couple of years. My email address had been kept on file so whenever I tried to access it I was told the account was closed.
A couple of years ago I started using SP for our church. Sometime ago, I tried to access this account, set it up, but it just says that "Your account is still being setup. Please try again later."
This should not take a couple of months.
Please help

I do not think you are talking about PowerUp which is a relatively new sort of account. For normal SP account enquiries you should ring the help line 0800 027 0072

posted by mickappleby52 | 3 years ago
Re: No access to my power up accounts. on a PC

Why cant I access my Power up account on a PC I can access it on my mobile and ipad but a PC is not allowed by Scottish Pwer

Hi Mick, I  am in PowerUp as well, the whole thing is built around the phone/pad App. You can still log into your acount on a PC and can check a limited range of things, but not consumption.

posted by jgh | A year ago

WHAT IS WRONG WITH SP I THOUGHT THAT BEEING ONLINE ONE SHOULD BE ABLE TO ACCESS YOUR ACCOUNT AT ANY TIME.. YET ALDAY TODAY SUNDAY 21 JULY 2019 ALL I HAVE GOT IS ACCOUNT BUILDING. I DO NOT WANT A HOUSE I WANT TO SEE MY ACCOUNT. WHATS UP DOC OR SP. YOU ARE GETTING WORSER AND WORSER.  I WOULD NEVER USE YOU OR RECOMMEND YOU TO ANYONE. THIS ACCOUNT IS MY MOTHER IN LAWS.