Welcome to the community
Simply ask, learn and share
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please help me with my connect

posted by Mrst | A year ago
We have the app to control out heating on the iPad and my phkne. IPad is working fine. My phone will not connect to the thermostat . It justs saying it can't find it. I can be in the same room and nothing ? It just stopped one day and can't figure out why .
6 comments

posted by DaveDj | 7 months ago
Re: Please help me with my connect
Why change the app with notifying the users since upgrade now have 3 app that’s one used to do, and the connect app is not working on my iPhone please help

posted by Maxima | 4 months ago
GOT THIS SORTED. I have been having epic problems trying to log in to this App. Have been unable to control the hub from my mobile. (which is what these clowns advertise). Here's the answer. Get the mobile phone number of the SIM card that operates your hub. You can then give commands by SIM message. This works brilliantly, and you get an immediate response by SIM confirming your instructiuons. Why didn't anyone tell me before. The commands required can be found on www.climote.ie (The manufacturers). eg "Boost Living 1".......Or "Hold Water 1" etc. They are very simple, and frankly have just changed my life after over 5 years struggling with the Connect App through my mobile. HALLELULA go to www.climote.ie/climote-text-message/commands I think the SIM card is Vodafone

posted by Maxima | 4 months ago
Re: Can’t connect to Connect Hub
Believe it or not I just got a response from Scottish power about this. They "apologise" for loss of service..They say they are working hard to resolve this issueand will let me know when the service has been restored to allow me to control my heating with the App..They then send their "regards". !!! So on the face of it, the problem is not with our Mobile phone app , but once again with Scottish power. Would be joke if it wasn't so inconvenient and inefficient.

posted by Baxter | 3 months ago

I bought Connect  several years ago when it first came out. My app is not working either at the moment and Scottish Power installed thermostat in my garage - which was not a problem when you control heating with your phone...if it works. However, two months ago when I complained about another issue I was told they were now not offering the Connect Service to new customers and it was no longer available.

posted by Maxima | 3 months ago

Go to www.climote.ie     and then to SMS

posted by Maxima | 3 months ago
Go to www.climote.ie and then SMS You will need the mobile number of your unit to send a message. (Vodafone?)