Simply ask, learn and share
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Please help

posted by Mrst | 3 years ago
We have the app to control out heating on the iPad and my phkne. IPad is working fine. My phone will not connect to the thermostat . It justs saying it can't find it. I can be in the same room and nothing ? It just stopped one day and can't figure out why .
4 comments
Highlighted

posted by Davc | 3 years ago
Re: Please help

Hi, controlling your thermostat (is it on Hive?) is a Wifi problem. Like all computer problems try turning the phone completely off by holding the power button for 10 seconds and then turn it on again, it might help.

Highlighted

posted by Tracy72 | 8 months ago
Due to losing my job I have been left destituct I have had to use food bank for food fo me and my daughter my electric is lower than £1 and no emergency my gas is the same
Highlighted

posted by Davc | 8 months ago

@Tracy72   Sorry to hear all that, you can get help from the job centre for benefits, and Citizens Advice for managing the power bills.  Good Luck. 

Highlighted

posted by godders097 | 6 months ago
I am a new customer Paul Godfrey no6 slade close OTTERY st Mary ex111sy . I have sent my gas and electric readings last Friday on line but can’t see them imputed. Also when will my 1st direct debit come out? Paul