Welcome to the community
Simply ask, learn and share
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

posted by Davc | A year ago
Re: Power Up with scottish power

Hi Johnr, Your problem does seem extreme, have you tried inputting new meter readings, it worked for me.  Another thing, you can ask the help desk for a reference number so the next time you call them they can trace the history. 

posted by  Rebekah | A year ago

Hi @Johnr sorry you have been having issues with PowerUp. As @Davc has said if you can please input new up to date meter readings for both gas and electricity in the app, we should hopefully be able to resolve this issue Smiley Happy

posted by Nelson | A year ago

I am having great difficulty logging into the PowerUp app on my Apple iPhone or iPad. I have had no problems up to the year end, but after submitting my meter readings on the app on the 31st Dec, I have since not been able to access the app. I have reset my password numerous times to no avail.  I have made a formal complaint but cannot access the complaint tracker as it takes me to the sign in page each time. Quite frankly the system is rubbish.

posted by Davc | A year ago

Hi Nelson, your problem is a tough one. One thing you could try is to reset the password back to the original using the SP website for your account. I have occasionally had the App refusing a log in but I ignore it and it is usually OK a short while later. The App needs a password that is minimum 8 characters with upper and lower case letters and numbers, but no special characters. The password for the web account is less demanding but would not work for the App unless it meets those conditions. Your original App password would be the best solution. If this fails you can only ring the helpline and ask for help signing in because they can override changes and start afresh. 

Highlighted

posted by  Rebekah | A year ago

Hi guys! Thanks @Davc for giving @Nelson your advice! We've looked into @Nelson's account and can see there is an issue which we are in the process of resolving. @Nelson as soon as we have an update for this we'll be in touch.