Welcome to the community
Simply ask, learn and share
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

posted by magron | A month ago
Re: Are Scottish Power the hardest Company ever to try and get to speak to?
No they are not. They are IMPOSSIBLE to get a hold of. When you do they will promise you anything and give you nothing. Talking to them is like trying to find the cloud, nobody is home. “Promises,promises” is their theme song. I have dealt with power companies both here and in the USA. In my 67 years this is the worst of ANY, BAR NONE! You should be ashamed and your CEO should read your list of complaints, which I am sure he or she has done. How come nothing has changed?

posted by anne15 | A month ago

I have given up trying to contact Scottish Power......even their on line communication was non existent the last 4 tries. I have now got my final bill from extra power after 8 months waiting. Scottish Power insist that the delay was not their fault but I’m sure a lot of ex extra energy customers were waiting for their final extra energy bill before switching to a new provider.

Pros of Scottish Power :

This  community discussion chat : much much more informative than any Scottish Power customer service helper

Big  provider ....and since it charges much more for its energy less likely to disappear overnight 

Haven’t asked me to change to a smart meter......enough radiation in my house without adding more 

Cons of Scottish Power :

Impossible to contact

More expensive ......when I compared my peak electricity cost with Scottish  Power to that of Extra Energy it was 50% more!

Unhappy with website .....it’s only when you get your bill are the costs clear

Conclusion:

Goodbye Scottish Power and I will make sure I’ve downloaded all my bills before I go 

posted by bigjimbo | A month ago

I've been a customer for a great number of years,I've never had the problems some customers mention. Maybe I'm lucky, but I don't think so. 

Well done Scottishpower.

posted by BUILDSTUFFTERRY | A month ago
I think all the providers have there little weak corners,the one I found annoying with Scottish power is they always seem to have there computers down when I try to make payments or the most annoying is the time I have to sign in with my email address and it says email address invalid ...what's all that about it may seem petty but tgey offer a service they can't keep up with .