Simply ask, learn and share
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Smart Meter Fitting

posted by Warpfactor | 10 months ago
Twice now I have had my Smart Meter installation aborted by the sub-contractor. Very shoddy service provision. First time the guy was ill and no-one contacted me to advise of a “no show” after staying in ALL day. Second time I asked for pre arrival contact (none received) and now the guy could not find suitable parking. There is no forethought here, proper planning or customer care responsibility. Scottish Power should be policing their sub-contractors servicing abilities.
3 comments
Highlighted

posted by Beacon | 7 months ago
Re: Smart Meter Fitting

I have tried to arrange a date for my smart meter. There was a date available (February 21st) and a time slot given but when I said the meters were on differnt floors I was told to choose a day for a phone call. It would'nt accept any day. At the moment I'm a bit stuck as to what to do. Peter RF

Highlighted

posted by Davc | 7 months ago

@Beacon   To work properly the gas meter needs radio contact with the electric meter which in turn sends data to the Display and to SP. If your meters are too far apart you may have to accept an electric-only smart setup.  No particular reason to cancel the appointment though.

Highlighted

posted by peterjackson14 | A week ago

Still waiting for smart meter fitting promised weeks ago when fitter in the Troon