Welcome to the community
Simply ask, learn and share
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 


posted by Radar | 3 years ago

Am entitled to a wayleave payment if a telegraph pole (in my garden) carry’s  a power line to my property.


posted by Davc | 3 years ago
Re: Wayleave
That is a question for sp energynetworks which is a separate organisation looking after cabling.

posted by Hughes18 | 3 months ago
Re: Wayleave

Morning I've lived in my property for 22years it has an electricity pole on am I entitled to wayleave?.

posted by DavC1 | 3 months ago
Re: Wayleave

@Hughes18   It's a complicated legal subject, you need a solicitor.  Note that poles and wires are controlled by SP Energy Networks which is a separate company from the Scottish Power retail business.