Welcome to the community
Simply ask, learn and share
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

power up app not connecting

posted by timbrid | 5 months ago

Im sure this subject has been covered before, but as so many posts are really old I thought I would say it again. The power up app isnt connecting. I have re installed it.Changed my password, and used colourful language to no avail. Do I really have to wait and try again later as it is having trouble reaching the network.

Please advise, If anyone from the power up team is looking at this. I have sent an email but have had no reply.

Cheers.

4 comments

posted by Davc | 5 months ago
Re: power up app not connecting

Sorry the PowerUp app has gone funny. Mine is working correctly but there have been some odd things going on recently with all the Apps.  I think you should leave it as long as possible and hope it settles. My version is 1.0.13. 

Hi Davc, Thanks for your reply. I shall continue to try. My version is 1.1.6.  

Cheers

Tim

posted by Davc | 5 months ago
I’m on Apple IOS you must be on Android. Check you have the latest operating system and App software.

All my operating systems etc are up to date, I always make sure of this. I'm just waiting for a call back now from someone from the back office team or something. No solution yet, these things don't get better by themselves, needs a finger on a button !!!