Welcome to the community
Simply ask, learn and share
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App won’t let me login

posted by Aliciab19 | A year ago
Hi can anyone help please, I've tried to login in to my app today to top up my smart meter but it says username or password are incorrect yet I can log in my account online. I've uninstalled and installed app again and even tried to reset password through app yet I don't get a link in my email to do this even though it says it's been sent.
Is anyone else having issues with login??
Thanks
9 comments

posted by Jacqui | A year ago
Re: App won’t let me login
This is what is happening to me just now. How did you resolve this.

posted by Aliciab19 | A year ago
I logged out for 24 hours and thought if it doesn't let me log in after that I'd call, but it did 😀 I hope yours just fixes itself like me.

posted by Jacqui | A year ago
Thank you once I updated my app it worked fine

posted by Barrysanders | 5 months ago

posted by Hansmccrorie | 5 months ago
I forgot the email I signed on to ScottishPower the app won’t let me sign in with my usual email

posted by 209paulinka | 5 months ago
I was registered once, but I changed the operator, I'm in Scottish Power again and now when I try to enter the account number, it shows that I am already registered. Why is it like that? Do I have the same account number as the old one?

posted by Kacey | 3 months ago
I have for got email and password can we reset it

posted by Theresa1 | A month ago

posted by Saira | 3 days ago
I've requested a reset password link but not recieved anything in my emails yet. The email is correct because I'm receiving other emails from Scottish power. It's been 4 days in a row that ive requested a password link. I have called scottish power but they said they've tried to send me one aswel and that I should chat online to tech team. Can anyone help me locate the tech team please. Thank you.