Welcome to the community
Simply ask, learn and share
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

posted by rpd | 10 months ago
Re: Bombardment / harrassment from cold calls - smart meter fitting

Since the first response 11 months ago it seems that Scottish Powere are ignoring complaints in this thread. They probably don't even read it. 

posted by Davc | 10 months ago

This the Community discussion forum, it is not a way of filing a complaint, so do not expect any results. Complaints need to be sent directly to SP with your full contact details.

Having said that we all sympathise with nuisance call receivers and hope you can get your name removed. For phone calls just put down the phone, but texts are more difficult to ignore. 

posted by EddieB | 10 months ago

The complaint probably  needs to be elseware as I don't  believe I gave Scottish Power permission  to contact me via text ! So they are unlikely  to take any notice unless instructed to by Ofgem

posted by rpd | 10 months ago

Davc: SP ignore complaints on this  however you contact them. Just on Friday I was spammed again twice by noreply@mail.scottishpower.co.uk with emails implying that I had to book an appointment to get a Smart Meter.

posted by saraj | 9 months ago

Hi, I am receiving phone calls most days now regarding having a smart meter its been ingoing for months, I work full time and cannot answer my phone to tell them i'm not interested, I've blocked the number but yet still i have voicemail messages daily coming through. I cannot phone you during the day to complain about this and cannot find an email for your customer service, I want it to stop i'm fed up of being harrassed every day, I am not interested in a smart meter and want my details removed from the database immediately.

posted by Davc | 9 months ago

Send that message to contactus@scottishpower.com. Givke your name and account number. 

Highlighted

posted by RUBEN1964 | 9 months ago
You will need to contact the company directly as they may not see all the individual comments on the forum and certainly won’t be able to identify you from your post so they wouldn’t be able to act upon it. When/if you get to sleek to w human about this issue ask to be removed from all lists including marketing and ask one of your phone numbers to be withdrawn so they can’t keep calling you. Same happened to me but no voicemails were left

posted by danhall76 | 8 months ago

Having the same problem with these morons. I get 5-6 missed calls every few days. I have now told them 3 times to remove me from their list and leave me alone and I continue to get calls. If I block the number they just call from a different one. I will have to look into the legalities of the calls considering I expressly told them not to call me anymore and make a formal complaint. A nuiscance company.

posted by Fredblogs | 7 months ago

Looks like we are all having the same problem.  I do not have the option checked for Scottish Power to contact me, yet I am receiving constant sms messages and now emails as well.

STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT  Scottish Power.  I DO NOT WANT ONE OF YOUR CRAPPY METERS.

As you don't seem to get the message, I suggest everyone does as I have.... Go into your account details and change the lot to BOGUS email addresses and phone number.  Let them keep sending their rubbish now!    Pains in the ass.

posted by JCGARCIA32 | 4 months ago
Hi this is haoppning to me and requesting if i can move back with them. i also get 2 to 3 calls a day! please can someone make it stop? i will escalate this if it does not