Welcome to the community
Simply ask, learn and share
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

posted by gilly | 2 years ago
Re: Can’t connect to Connect Hub
Have already done that but still isn’t working this has been so for more than a week now

posted by hughesr | 2 years ago
I have the exact same problem, havn't been able to use app for 3 days now, getting very annoying. Also can't find anyone to speak to about, they just say remove app and then re install, but that does not work.

posted by cs | 2 years ago
If you can cancel just get rid of the system. SP have abandoned it, they could never get it to work and it’s only going to get worse.

They should really be offering the Honeywell to Connect customers at a reduced rate by means of apology.

I have binned the Connect and got Hive. I barely know I have it as it just works exactly like it’s supposed to .. all the time and because you can program it properly (with actual temperatures) I barely have to boost it as I did with the Connect.

posted by tomneedshelp | 2 years ago
I cannot connect to the connect hub to control my heating. This on top of a smart meter which has been beeping for two weeks now since it was installed. With the amount of time it’s taking to fix that this connect issue could be the last straw for me...

posted by Davc | 2 years ago
Cancel the Connect contract, set your IHD to mute or unplug it and put it in a drawer. Problems solved.

posted by Dave36 | 2 years ago

Same problem here it has been fine then the last 4 days not working, cant get any help either

posted by Maxima | 2 years ago
GOT THIS SORTED. I have been having epic problems trying to log in to this App. Have been unable to control the hub from my mobile. (which is what these clowns advertise). Here's the answer. Get the mobile phone number of the SIM card that operates your hub. You can then give commands by SIM message. This works brilliantly, and you get an immediate response by SIM confirming your instructiuons. Why didn't anyone tell me before. The commands required can be found on www.climote.ie (The manufacturers). eg "Boost Living 1".......Or "Hold Water 1" etc. They are very simple, and frankly have just changed my life after over 5 years struggling with the Connect App through my mobile. HALLELULA go to www.climote.ie/climote-text-message/commands

posted by DebsLH | 2 years ago
I’ve had continuous problems but this time, so far it’s been over a week and still hasn’t been fixed. I’m starting to lose patience with this company again!

posted by DebsLH | 2 years ago
Thanks for this information! Very helpful and I will give it a go. I contacted Climote and they offer joint tariffs too so after a couple of calls I’m pretty sure I’ll be saying see ya to ScottishPower. Dreadful company

posted by Gezza | 2 years ago

Haven't been able to connect via the app for a week. Rang Scottish Power and was told the 'Connect Hub' doesn't work anymore. Chap I spoke to was only interested in selling me the new Honeywell system for £19.99 a month. What a shambolic response. As I coundn't understand why they'd still be charging me for something that was defunct, he suggested I raise withe the complaints. After being sent around the houses, I eventually stumbled across the department who deal with the Connect Hub. Chap this time was super helpful. Advised that the system is still operational, although they are having technical issues, which the digital team are currently dealing with. Fingers crossed all will be well soon. The direct line for the Connect team is 08000015136.