Welcome to the community
Simply ask, learn and share
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

posted by Davc | 2 years ago
Re: Can’t connect to Connect Hub

Hi Gezza, look at the post from Maxima a few messages above yours, it gives a solution.

posted by Dave36 | 2 years ago

Maxima, thanks for the post, how do I find out the SIM number on my hub?

Many thanks

posted by cs | 2 years ago
Just one word of warning if you are controlling your Connect via the SIM commands, check your mobile bill. My sim was registered in Ireland and got badly stung with international text charges.

posted by rachprice | 2 years ago
I contacted them on a week ago to be told that it would be fixed that evening and if I was chilly in the evening I should get a blanket!

posted by Maxima | 2 years ago
Sorry don't know. I had made a note of mine fortunately (expecting trouble!)

GOT THIS SORTED. I have been having epic problems trying to log in to this App. Have been unable to control the hub from my mobile. (which is what these clowns advertise). Here's the answer. Get the mobile phone number of the SIM card that operates your hub. You can then give commands by SIM message. This works brilliantly, and you get an immediate response by SIM confirming your instructiuons. Why didn't anyone tell me before. The commands required can be found on www.climote.ie (The manufacturers). eg "Boost Living 1".......Or "Hold Water 1" etc. They are very simple, and frankly have just changed my life after over 5 years struggling with the Connect App through my mobile. HALLELULA go to www.climote.ie/climote-text-message/commands

GOT THIS SORTED. I have been having epic problems trying to log in to this App. Have been unable to control the hub from my mobile. (which is what these clowns advertise). Here's the answer. Get the mobile phone number of the SIM card that operates your hub. You can then give commands by SIM message. This works brilliantly, and you get an immediate response by SIM confirming your instructiuons. Why didn't anyone tell me before. The commands required can be found on www.climote.ie (The manufacturers). eg "Boost Living 1".......Or "Hold Water 1" etc. They are very simple, and frankly have just changed my life after over 5 years struggling with the Connect App through my mobile. HALLELULA go to www.climote.ie/climote-text-message/commands I think the SIM card is Vodafone

GOT THIS SORTED. I have been having epic problems trying to log in to this App. Have been unable to control the hub from my mobile. (which is what these clowns advertise). Here's the answer. Get the mobile phone number of the SIM card that operates your hub. You can then give commands by SIM message. This works brilliantly, and you get an immediate response by SIM confirming your instructiuons. Why didn't anyone tell me before. The commands required can be found on www.climote.ie (The manufacturers). eg "Boost Living 1".......Or "Hold Water 1" etc. They are very simple, and frankly have just changed my life after over 5 years struggling with the Connect App through my mobile. HALLELULA go to www.climote.ie/climote-text-message/commands I think the SIM card is Vodafone

posted by Davc | 2 years ago
Beware of text charges because the SIM card may be from Ireland. Texting through WiFi will not cost you.

Believe it or not I just got a response from Scottish power about this. They "apologise" for loss of service..They say they are working hard to resolve this issueand will let me know when the service has been restored to allow me to control my heating with the App..They then send their "regards". !!! So on the face of it, the problem is not with our Mobile phone app , but once again with Scottish power. Would be joke if it wasn't so inconvenient and inefficient.