Simply ask, learn and share
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

posted by Maxima | 2 years ago
Re: Can’t connect to Connect Hub

Believe it or not I just got a response from Scottish power about this. They "apologise" for loss of service..They say they are working hard to resolve this issueand will let me know when the service has been restored to allow me to control my heating with the App..They then send their "regards". !!! So on the face of it, the problem is not with our Mobile phone app , but once again with Scottish power. Would be joke if it wasn't so inconvenient and inefficient.

posted by Maxima | 2 years ago
Go to www.climote.ie and then SMS You will need the mobile number of your unit to send a message. (Vodafone?)

posted by Lockwoodman | 2 years ago

Got an apology and confirmation that I should now have access to Connect. Works on separate Connect app on IOS iPad but not on my android phone?? Disappointing that the Connect app does not show temperature of your home or outside now.

posted by Lockwoodman | 2 years ago
New update to Connect app on android today not only lets me connect but also shows temp at home. Hopefully IOS app will update soon to show temp in home soon. Hurrah!

posted by azumirachel | 12 months ago

Comment on an old feed,   Tried the BOOST LIVING 1 and got a reply, but this still doesn't resolve the issue of not being able to control my heating and hot water from my phone.   Why have Scottish Power changed things without letting people know and also whilst continuing to take payment of £5 per month what may now be a defunct piece of equipment?