Welcome to the community
Simply ask, learn and share
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hd display unit

posted by Jimmy2105 | 7 months ago
I recently moved into this property but the previous tenant didn't leave display unit behind, can I get another one from Scottish power.
Thanks in advance.
1 comment

Top answer

posted by Davc | 7 months ago
Re: Hd display unit

@Jimmy2105   You can request a display, but it has to be installed by a fitter.  The display taken by the other tenant will be useless in a different property. Ask SP on 0800 027 0072.