Welcome to the community
Simply ask, learn and share
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IHD issues

posted by Debs | A year ago

Power cut for a few hours yesterday and now my internal display unit shows Elec reading but not gas. I've reset the unit but still shows £0.00 what else do I need to do

4 comments

posted by  Eilidh | A year ago
Re: IHD issues

Hi @Debs , sorry to hear this, normally we would suggest re-setting your in home display to resolve this issue. Can I ask, could you possibly try this again by powering the device down (by pressing the on/off button on the back of the unit) for 10 seconds and move the unit closer to where your electricity meter is located. Once there, please turn the unit back on and this should restore the connectivity and your IHD will begin to display both your gas and electricity data. Your data will normally be refreshed within 30 minutes.

Hi. Thanks for your reply. Tried reset again but still no joy. Any other suggestions ?

Highlighted

Thanks Eilidh. Still no joy anything else u can suggest please

posted by  Eilidh | A year ago

Hi @Debs, unfortunately as the reset hasn't worked it sounds as though there may be some issues with your gas meter communicating with your IHD.  This is likely being caused by signal issues.  I'd recommend you give our customer service team a call and they will help you get this issue rectified.