Welcome to the community
Simply ask, learn and share
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

posted by Davc | A year ago
Re: Online account information problems.

Hi Crispy, If the on line meter readings system does not work try the telephone system, Maybe you are entering the readings without filling all the boxes with leading zeros?  

0800 027 5002 for meter readings

Highlighted

posted by ed1 | A month ago
yes I am going through this I gave reading 23 days ago it now says it was 75 days since last reading I have contacted them
but know help forth coming its shameful have started formal complaint had email saying they would sort it by 3 days obviously those
days have gone past now good luck hope you get it sorted out
Highlighted

same problems here i put readings in 23 days ago it is now saing its been 75 day when are they going to sort this problem

out 

Highlighted

pit mine in today 1 July 2020 it is saying 77 days since last reading this company need fined again it looks like the 18 000,000 million fine 4 years ago has not got them moving in the right direction I have contacted ofgem just you all do the same
Highlighted

posted by allig38 | A month ago
I topped up smart meter via online app and got an email to confirm but online account hasn’t updated since 16th June, is there a way to refresh or update at my end?
Highlighted

posted by Davc | A month ago

@allig38      The important thing is that your PAYG meter has accepted your payment.  There is no action you can take to update your account, maybe weekend updates are done on Sunday night. Check again on Monday.