Simply ask, learn and share
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Paperless billing

posted by ceramixman | A year ago

So I signed up to paperless billing because although I still have to print it off for company records I figured that it at least saves some paper and energy in the form of envelopes and delivery. I just printed off my latest bill (actually 2 bills because SP in its wisdom had put an estimate on my account on the same day that I gave them a read) Total number of sheets to print off the bills? Nine, including  2 with ScottishPower page 4 of 6 printed at the top. I'm going back to paper bills. They can waste their own paper. 

8 comments

posted by ritakochars | 7 months ago
Re: Paperless billing
How can I get bills by email

posted by Davc | 7 months ago
No need for email they are all on your online account as pdf files

posted by NikkiMc | 5 months ago
How do I go back to getting paper copies, I do not want to go paperless

posted by don2441 | 4 months ago
I'd like to receive paper bills also but it looks like Scottish Power have elected themselves to opt me out of paper billing again.

posted by Davypasky | 2 months ago

How do you register for paperless bills?

posted by Davc | 2 months ago
@Davypasky. I think paperless billing is an option in your online account personal details.

posted by BrightSpark | A month ago
Almost 3months &still no reply from Scottish Power on their own forum says it all Nikki.....

posted by BrightSpark | A month ago
Funny how they're happy to send charges by paper. The things that protect your interests decrease,the things that look after their interests increase in the world of greed........and long standing customer loyalty no longer counts for anything.
The production of paper actually increased sustainable ,better managed forestry and provided incentive for growing & caring for trees - in total contrast to the rainforest clearance we see which is totally unrelated🤔