Simply ask, learn and share
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Phone number

posted by Dreen | 11 months ago
I've tried so many phone numbers to contact them via phone and not a one is working?? Can anyone help
7 comments
Highlighted

posted by Davc | 11 months ago
Re: Phone number

@Dreen   the number is 0800 027 0072. It does work but is often busy, early in the morning is a good time to try it,  try 7am.

Highlighted

posted by Power11 | 9 months ago
Need Help:(

Hi, Hope someone can help

I need copies of my 2015 June, July and August Bill
I need copies of my 2016 June, July and August Bill
I need copies of my 2017 June, July and August Bill

Highlighted

posted by Davc | 9 months ago

@Power11   Ask SP customer services for this, we cannot help.

Highlighted

posted by gusnunes | 9 months ago
Re: Need Help:(
I want to speak to someone but I could not do this tonight. I want my meter readings Jan - Dec 2017 Jan
I want my meter readings Jan 2018 - Nov 2018
Highlighted

posted by Davc | 9 months ago

@gusnunes    Your online pdf bills give all the meter readings and also a statement of latest 12 month consumption totals. 

Highlighted

posted by julie76 | 4 months ago
Chat does not work
Highlighted

posted by bargegirl1 | 4 months ago
my account

I recieved a letter telling me my tarrif ends on 30/4/2020. I have tried to get in touch by phone but no good. I ogged in to my account saw a goodbye notice on my dual fuel but I have never said i was leaving SP. also when the automated phone call told me my ammounts. for February/March SP has taken £200 and some punds from my bank acccount. I have had to sign up again and give my bank details. I am 84 years old and disabled and all this has made me feel very depressed as I ccannot get through to them at all. I hope someone from SP . Thank you. I was on the phone for 2 hours yesterday trying to get a person.  an hour today. Wendy Bennetts