Welcome to the community
Simply ask, learn and share
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

posted by jacko9327 | 2 months ago
Re: Prepayment key
Prepayment went onto emergency without realising, cut out at 1015pm, 15mins after the shop has shut. Now stuck with no electric meaning no heating as the boiler cuts off when theres no power. 2 kids at home. Absolute joke

posted by DavC1 | 2 months ago

@cchriskelly  Sorry for you being left without power, but we ask people to top up before weekends and holidays, and the same applies to evenings and nights if you need power when the shops are closed.

posted by Rebecca28 | A month ago
Does this still apply, I have 1.70 emergency left and all lines are closed. I'm worried my electric will run out until I speak to someone tomorrow

posted by Ward | 4 weeks ago
Hi to whom it may concern
We have a problem with the payment metres for gas and electric it’s not the keys it’s the machines it self I have less than £2 pounds on gas and not sure on electric as no display on machine I’m a month I’m no worried about as I’ve got the money to cover that please get in touch with me soon as possible on landline 01480 215268 and wait for by call guardian or mob number 07921689931 I’ve tried numerous times to get in touch with you about this issue there’s to much information on your website thanks Mr Ward

posted by DavC1 | 4 weeks ago

@Ward   Sorry we can't help in the Community, we are all customers and Scottish Power don't read the comments. . You need to ring customer services on Monday. 0800 027 0072.